Versie 6.3 new features
New features in OxMetrics™ 6.3
We are pleased to announce that the OxMetrics™ 6.3 Update is now available. All current maintenance subscribers will already have received the Update installation media. The Windows OxMetrics™ 6.3 Update can be downloaded here and requires a valid installation and license code of OxMetrics™ 6.0, 6.1 or 6.2.
The following improvements and fixes have been in OxMetrics™ 6.2 & 6.3:
• Improved: xlsx: allow reading of strings created through a formula
• Improved: xlsm can be read as xlsx
• Improved: default browser detection under Windows; Chrome/Safari jumping to help item.
• Fixed: Save graph as PDF: hats on symbols showed next to the symbol; large ellipses were squeezed in the middle
• Fixed: xlsx: column labelling error when > 26 columns. Reading file written by OxMetrics worked, but there were gaps. Reading file written in Excel resulted in skipped columns
• Fixed: Chrome/Safari/Opera frame loading fixed (was entering infinite reload loop)